May 15, 2017

Ombre Birthday



Back to my routine of late night card shares, I can always use birthday cards as I am trying my best to send out birthday cards to all who want them, so if you would like a handmade birthday card from me just let me know your birthday and address and I will do my best to get one to you. 

To make this card I started with a white top folding card base and a couple sets by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. I stamped the HBTU from the set Whole Shebang, with versamark ink and then embossed it in gold. Next I stamped the funky border from the Wish Big set in different reds and pinks to get an ombre' effect. To help me line up the borders I used the Original MISTI and the ruler from the Creative Corners.
To finish the card I trimmed the edge and added some gold glitter wash tape to match the greeting.


CAS-ual Fridays is turning 6 and they are celebrating with a birthday challenge
Use 6 of the same thing on your card, I used 6 funky borders 


3 comments :

  1. Oh yes, simply beautiful Ceal! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This looks awesome and I can see hwo much work went into making this great card. I think i have both those sets so will think about trying this idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card made for our 6 Birthday challenge! Great take of the theme and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile