Jun 16, 2017

Sweeten your Soul



Hi there!
I am back with another guest post for Joy Clair. I love these stamps they are so versatile and can be used for both bible journaling or card making. 
This week I chose to journal in my bible with the Bee Kind set. This set goes perfect with Proverbs 16:24 "Gracious words are like honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body."

To make my bible journaling page, I masked off the Proverbs 16:24 verse in my bible and then sponged on some Fossilized Amber distress ink across the entire page and removed the mask to highlight the verse. Next I used the honeycomb image and randomly stamped it in Lawn Fawn walnut ink and then stamped the two sentiments and bees from the Bee Kind set in Memento Tuxedo Black. 
It's hard to see in the picture but I added some Wink of Stella on the bees wings and body to give them a shimmer. I also added some honeycomb wash tape that I found in my stash to give it more texture.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile