Aug 16, 2017

Believe in Yourself


Happy Wednesday!
It's time for another challenge at Addicted to Stamps & More. This week we have this gorgeous picture below for inspiration.



To make my card I started with a side folding note card and lots of funs sprays and distress oxide inks, lets just say I got pretty inky making his one. 
To make the background I used the Kaleidoscope stencils by Altenew and some Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet distress oxide ink. I started in the middle with the Peacock Feathers and the  sponged around the outside with Wilted Violet. 
Next I spritzed them with water and dabbed with a paper towel, then sprayed some gold and mint color shine by Heidi Swap across the front. I stamped the unicorn image from the set Unicorn Awesomeness by Concord & 9th on some Shimmery White paper by Stampin Up and cut it out using the coordinating die then colored it using Copic markers. 
After the background was dry I added the unicorn to the front with foam tape. To finish the card I stamped the greeting also from the Unicorn Awesomeness set and embossed it with white embossing powder.

I am also entering this one in the Anything Goes challenge at 












6 comments :

  1. That gorgeous background is perfect for your unicorn Ceal. Lovely design.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background for the oh-so-pretty unicorn! Love this!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what an amazing background! It is seriously cool!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...love that unicorn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous background for your stately unicorn, Ceal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beauty! That background compliments the unicorn so much. Fabulous card, Ceal, and yay for linking up with another creation for Where Creativity Meets C9! SO glad to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile